Sunday, October 7, 2007

Learning Together...and what about the weather?

Hi, guys! This blogging thing is really new to me, as I know it is to you. But perhaps we can learn together, ok? I'll keep trying if you will. I just learned about RSS, which I've renamed
"Really Strange Stuff." :) It's supposed to make finding information on the internet a little easier by putting some things you're interested in all in one place...but it was a little confusing to me at first.

Oh, well...time for our question for the week, so here it is:

Do you think we'll get to the end of this hurricane season without another major storm hitting the Gulf Coast?

2 comments:

Shelly said...

This hurricaine season has been so crazy and last year was even stranger. So, my answer is "God only knows."

My question to you: Will you be posting or putting into the comments the answers to your questions? I'm really curious about the answer to why you called this the Bull Ring.

Liz said...

I believe God has heard and answered the prayers of his children for protection of the Gulf Coast from further harm. It has been amazing watching how storms have died or gone other places or even been in places we never think about them being.